SINT MAARTEN, COMMUNITY BILLBOARD - In connection with the direct charter flight to Aruba on February 27th, 2019, the Chuchubi Foundation in collaboration with WINAIRhas organized an informative General Meeting for all persons traveling to Aruba for the 65thCarnival celebration, in particular those on the Chuchubi charter who have made reservations on this fun and exciting trip.
The purpose of this meeting is to provide you with all basic information and guidance to enhance your travel to Aruba.
- Opening – Welcome
- Info on flight’s departure and return
- Check-in time
- Special T-shirt attire for the trip
- Distribution of Goody Bag
- List of Carnival Activities
- Chuchubi Party Bus Island Tour – sign up
- Chuchubi Last Lap Dance - ticket advance purchase
- Info regarding the Welcome Party upon arrival by Total Services
- Contact numbers on Aruba
- Questions & Answers
We urge you to attend this important meeting to avoid any misunderstandings.
Date of meeting: Tuesday February 12, 2019
Time: 7:00 – 8:30pm
Venue: The Cultural Centre, on Back street
We look forward to your cooperation in order to make this trip a successful and enjoyable 65th Aruba Carnival