PHILIPSBURG - On March 18th is Aruba Flag Day and the Chuchubi Foundation on St. Maarten is bringing once again all Arubians and friends of Aruba and the general public together to celebrate Aruba Day.
Friday March 17, 2017
• 6:00 am -7:00am: Join Chuchubi Foundation at the Philipsburg Methodist Church for a church service followed by the singing of the national anthems of St. Maarten and Aruba, followed by the hoisting of the St. Maarten and Aruba Flag.
• 7:00am - 7:30am: Light snack to be served on the grounds of the Philipsburg Methodist Church.
• 8:00pm – 2:00am: Pre Aruba Day Celebration at Caribbean Blend on the Boardwalk. Join Chuchubi Members and meet The Mighty Tattoo from Aruba for our meet & greet party.
Saturday March 18, 2017 – Aruba day!
• 9:00pm – 3:00am: Support the Chuchubi Foundation Annual Aruba Day Dance at the Rock House located at Port De Plaisance.
Musical entertainment by Control Band and 911, along with guest artist from Aruba: The Mighty Tattoo (Richard Quant)
Entrance fee: $20 in advance or $25 at the door. Tickets available at Van Dorp, Adolphus Office Supply Store and from the Chuchubi Board Members.
Sunday March 18, 2017
• 5:00pm to 9:00pm: Be a part of the Chuchubi Foundation Annual Award Ceremony to be held at SoiL building located on L.B. Scott Road, which will be kicked off with a mini parade with Generous New Status Drum Band from Benny’s place to SoiL building. Come and parade with your t-shirt & flag.
The Chuchubi Foundation looks forward to seeing you at all their events. Thank you in advance your support. All these events will be streaming live and direct from St. Maarten to Aruba this year. So do come out in grand numbers and style.